Racing was suspended at the end of March because of Covid-19.
Racing began again on 12th July. All races until 19 Sep will be used to calculate series winners. See Sailing Programme – Covid-19 2020.
Click here to see the full race results so far – last updated 14th September 2020
|13th September||Covid-19 Sunday R17||Covid-19 Sunday R18||Report|
|Wed||9th September||Covid 19 Wednesday R6||Report|
|6th September||Covid-19 Sunday R15||Covid-19 Sunday R16||Report with Photos|
|Wed||2nd September||Covid-19 Wednesday R8||Report with Photos|
|30th August||Covid-19 Sunday R13||Covid-19 Sunday R14||Report with Photos|
|Wed||26th August||Covid-19 Wednesday R7||Report with Photos|
|23rd August||Covid-19 Sunday R11||Covid-19 Sunday R12||Report with Photos|
|16th August||Covid-19 Sunday R10||Report|
|9th August||Covid-19 Sunday R8||Covid-19 Sunday R9||Photos||Report|
|2nd August||Covid-19 Sunday R6||Covid-19 Sunday R7||Report with Photos|
|Wed||29th July||Covid-19 Wednesday R3||Report with Photos|
|26th July||Covid-19 Sunday R4||Covid-19 Sunday R5||Report|
|Wed||22nd July||Covid-19 Wednesday R2||Report|
|19th July||Covid-19 Sunday R2||Covid-19 Sunday R3||Photos from Adam|
Photos from Robin
|Wed||15th July||Covid-19 Wednesday R1||Report|
|12th July||Covid-19 Sunday R1||Report|
This is what happened before Lockdown
2nd / 3rd Race
|15th March||No racing again this Sunday,
not much wind when we got
there and only 3 boats that
might have gone out.
|8th March||This time the weather was not kind.
So no racing.
|1st March||Scrub up||More sun than forecast,
less wind than forecast
but not enough sailors for a race.
What a pity!